May 23, 2011

Nancy Griffin Photo Cards and Services



If you have ever wanted to give a gift with a meaningful and heartfelt touch, then Nancy Griffin Photo Cards are for you. Her personalized cards with beautiful photography set that specific mood you are trying to achieve, and will be cherished for years to come. They are great for scrapbooks, and themed parties as well. From categories such as Floral, Animals and Pets, Places around the World, Crosses, and more, you will find something that speaks to you. Please visit the website for more details.

Nancy Griffin also offers spectacular gift wrapping services with 25 years of experience in home and studio gift wrap. She designs and hand crafts one of a kind designer pumpkins for Fall, as well as fresh flower arrangements. She also designs gardens for an eye catching and fresh facade for your home, that you so desire.

Here are some beautiful examples of her work (click to enlarge):





A Short Biography on Mrs. Griffin:

"Early in life, I recognized my artistic nature. It influenced everything I did, even school projects. As an art history student, I trained my eye in composition and continued this disciplined study in my photography. I was always the one taking photos of family and friends, but it was my travel photos that garnered the most attention. These photos presented a business opportunity, and I began to make photo cards.
I am not new to the business or art worlds. I worked in fashion and art for many years, six of them spent in Rome and New York. Upon returning to Texas, I started my own high-end Christmas ornament business that later evolved into a 20-year-old gift-wrap and party decorating business. Of course, I photographed everything. However, traveling and photography became my passions and thus the photo card business was begun.
Now, these photo cards can be purchased and sent to friends on any occasion, since they are blank inside—birthday, sympathy, graduation, or just to say hello. A personalized message with a photo meant to inspire will make a meaningful and unique keepsake for loved ones. I am also happy to make these cards with a photo of your choice. Art is a gift to enjoy!"

You can place orders by telephone at 832-722-7661.
Email: nancygriffinartist@gmail.com