Feb 28, 2011

Solutions for Swim Season



Problem: I hate tan lines, especially on my shoulders!

Solution: The Perfect Tan Bikini features signature removable neck and back straps, a secure adhesive top and matching bottoms. Here is how it works: The molded cups of the top have special strips of adhesive that are reusable. The strips are reactivated with the heat of your body or the sun. Just make sure to have very clean and dry skin, with no lotions or oils so the cups will stay in place. You can swim with this bikini and it is hand washable. Each bikini comes with an instruction booklet to help you keep your Perfect Tan bikini in optimal condition. See the manufacturer's website for more details on sizing and cup sizes. You can purchase Perfect Tan Bikini lines at Global Trends.

Problem: I want to extend my tan, on days that I don't lay out.

Solution: Fake Bake Body Polish and Fake Bake Sunless & Skinny sunless tanning products.

Start off by using the soap free body polish in the shower. This fresh scented exfoliator gently buffs away dead skin cells, keeping your skin soft and smooth, and allowing for a more even tan, indoors and out.

At the end of your long day, smooth on Sunless & Skinny for smooth, tightened skin and supple texture. In the morning, rinse off, and you are set.



The color results with Sunless & Skinny is slightly more orange than the original Fake Bake Self Tanning Lotion, but still beautiful. Buy the lotion based on your natural skin tone, similar to searching for foundation shades for your face.

Problem: After I swim or lay out, I want an easy way to make my hair look managed, smooth, but I don't want it to look like I spent hours in front of my vanity.



Solution: Rinse your hair well after swimming with lukewarm or cool water, to ensure all chlorine or salt water is out. Then try CURLS Quenched Curls Organic Moisturizer. This amazing product works on all hair types, and textures, but is great for curly hair. It also works as a second day curl refresher, which saves you time!

I am getting excited about bikini season, and I hope you are too. If you have any summer swimwear, skin or hair questions for me, please send me an email or send me a message on Facebook.