Sep 7, 2012

Relastin Skin Revitalizer Review


Taking just a few minutes out of your routine to care for your skin can do wonders for your appearance. Including a facial cream into your beauty regimen will give you more plush skin and a coveted glow that all women want.

This is a glorious and fresh cream that is not too heavy. It can be used in the morning, or in the evening. I preferred to use it in the morning after I was finished in the shower and after I washed my face. It does not leave an oily after residue, so it would be nice to use for normal or combination skin. If you have very dry skin,  you may want to try the Relastin Ultra Emollient cream. However, the fact that the Relastin Skin Revitalizer cream is light, is what drew me to it, and would get me to continue to use it. I wear makeup almost every day, and if a product is too oily or greasy feeling, it does not help my makeup to stay looking fresh, and shine free. The Skin Revitalizer, contains the Zinc Firming Complex, which truly helps your skin to feel rejuvenated, and more youthful.

To learn more, visit www.relastin.com