Mar 8, 2012

Alejandra G. Interview - Hot New Shoes!

Alejandra G. recently launched a new, self titled, luxury shoe line. It is so bold and is suited for the most daring individuals. What girl doesn't like new shoes?




Here are a few questions that I had for the creative designer, Alejandra:
1. What type of woman wears Alejandra G. shoes?
The type of  woman who wears AlejandraG’s is a woman who wants  to stand out , a woman who knows that accessories are the standout item of her outfit.. Someone who is trendy confident in her style and wants to stand out. Ag makes her outfit a statement. 

2. What was one of your latest inspirations for one of your designs? 


"I don’t mean to sound trite, I am inspired by everything around me. I look at the European runways, a sunset, what other girls are wearing, etc. I love mixing up textures, color blocking, fringe, mixing up materials."


3. What are your favorite materials to work with? 

"I love all materials, leathers, skins, rhinestones, stones, metals, etc."

4. What inspired you to become a shoe designer?

"I have always have had a passion for  fashion.  I own over 250 pairs of shoes in closet. They range in price so for me it is about the style.  I  saw a niche for the style I am creating which is different and fresh and a departure  from what most anyone else is doing now."


5. What can we expect from you in the near future?

"I am going to keep doing a lot of material blending and something very fresh and I will soon be launching a line of  accessories, handbags and men's shoes."
I wish Alejandra much success in her new endeavors, and cannot wait to see what she will come up with next.

So many shoes, so little time...