Sep 27, 2010

Philip Pelusi Hair Products

Philip Pelusi hair products actually delivers results. What you read is what you get.

"In May 2008, Philip premiered Tela Beauty Organics, the industry’s first USDA certified organic line of hair care products, created in accord with the highest USDA organic standards as well as ingredients that meet the stringent requirements of the US Pharmacopeia."

The Age de phy shampoo and Lite leave in spray made my hair thicker and more plush. These products really transformed my hair when I thought nothing else could help at the time. I love touching my hair again. I am going to purchase their volumizing "Increase Volumizze"shampoo and conditioner, just to try it now, and see how they work for me.

Age de phy shampoo - $29.95 - Very well worth the money spent!!! I suggest you give it a try if your hair is thin, fine, and if you feel like you need a boost of life and volume. A little bit goes a long way in the shower, and the lather is very rich.

Lite leave in hair and skin moisturizer - $13.95 - I've had this since May, and I am still using it, but my bottle is almost empty. This light spray soothes my scalp from itching, and helps mend the ends of my hair, resulting in less breakage. I love it and use it on my children's hair too.

"If Mom envies your thick hair, give her the gift of plumped roots and smoothed out shine with celebrity hairstylist Philip Pelusi’s P2 hair care line, the first hair care line to address all different types of hair from the inside out. These are smart products that multi-task as treatments as well as shampoos, conditioners and styling products (http://www.philippelusi.com/)."